Friday, February 17, 2006

Is it me or it’s just me?

How is that possible, that two different people can leave the same message in two different posts.
Am I complaining too much? Should I change the theme of my blog? or maybe the direction of my life? There I am complaining again!
Well, I was trying to be myself. Sadly that’s what I am right now, right here. It’s not that I like being like this, it’s just the way it is.
I was the one who advised everybody to relax and have fun, and now everybody is saying that to me. Garcia Marquez is so right, life is always spinning us around in circles and all we do is change roles.
I say to myself that this is just for this year; that everything would be alright in the fall. But I must confess I am afraid of being wrong, I am afraid that once I find a job everything is going to be the same, and I would need someone to remind me that I should relax and have fun. Oh my God, if this is a phase what a phase! I can’t stop complaining. Maybe I am in my 25 crisis. Maybe I should be in Choroní, or let’s say Florida so everybody gets it; those are the places to be when you’re 25, right?
I don’t know if I am going to change the theme of my blog, I don’t know if I am going to change the direction of my life. I do know I am not going to stop counting the days; in fact I don’t count days I count the weeks. By the way, believe it or not, there’s just three more left.
Well, I guess I have to stop making plans and start living la vida loca again; just because Lennon and Martin said so, and they knew what they were talking about.

7 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esa es una de las cosas porque cada día amo más mi país y su gente, locos, un poco desordenados, con 15 minutos tarde, gritando en la calle, chismeando, sin tener que pensar mucho en el futuro, con las bolas echadas al hombro jajajajajaajaj.
Pobre Vero, si antes no se preocupaba por tantas cosas porque lo tiene que hacer ahora?, ya se,. Se le pego lo gringo.. jajajaja esa es una influencia extraña. Porque la verdad, ver el sistema desde afuera, …. Fino… se ve muy bien a todos les funciona, jajajajaj pero métase pa´ que vea …jajajajaja.
Hermana por favor no olvides todas nuestras herencias locas, les tomo mucho tiempo a nuestros antepasados y ahora usted lo tira así no más, VIVA TRANQUILA.
Deben ser esos locos gringos,,, cuando pueda se escapa y nos visita….
Un beso Te amamos y te extrañamos muchoooooooooooooooooo
Si algo es de consuelo Antonio y yo ya no aguantamos más la presión de buscar trabajo jajajajajajaajajjaj ;-)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Mr G said...

Hola Vero!
Things come, things go... Sometimes you face them still, sometimes you've got to bend... But there is always a place where you stand on... The secret to life is in discovering what your roots are made of.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger bostezo said...

Gracias hermana querida, no se preocupe que mi sangre latina no se aliviana tan facilmente, yo sigo en las peleas. La de terminar lo que me propusé y la de no morir en el intento, jeje.
Thank you so much for your sweet words Mr. G ;-*

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Cainista said...

beso... no se q hora sera por alla.. pero aca so las 3am y tu post, por el homonimo, me recordo que me espera una camita tibia...

Un abrazo desde Chile
(y un bostezo.. pero no es por tu blog)
beso (otro mas) de nas noches

Cain

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Chancletika said...

Hola Veronica:
Espero que estes bien!! Imagino que estas muy ocupada con lo de tu especializacion pero me encantaria saber como transcurren tus dias y que hay de nuevo en tu vida. Escribe pronto algo en tu blog. Abrazos, Andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home